Save time and money with CCA's dual enrollment program
Our dual enrollment program allows students to earn up to 36 college credits while completing their high school diploma, at no added cost to you! Eligible students may take GCU online courses with a CCA facilitator to coach and assist as soon as their sophomore year.
- CCA Juniors and Seniors with GPAs of 3.0 or higher may take up to 16 college credits (4 classes) per year.
- CCA Sophomores with a GPA of at least 3.25 may qualify to take 4 college credits (1 class) during their Sophomore year.
Save money and graduate high school with up to 2 years of college completed!
Earn up to $59,000 in college scholarships through CCA!
Carefree Christian Academy is a proud member of Grand Canyon University's Canyon Christian Schools Consortium program.
How this benefits you:
- CCA students can receive up to $5,000 in GCU scholarship funds for each year they attend CCA!
- This is a SIGNIFICANT savings, and can be combined with additional GCU scholarships.
- Receive up to $20,000 in college scholarships through this program.
As if that wasn't exciting enough...
- All CCA students can earn up to $9,750 in GCU scholarships per year, based on their GPA. The higher the GPA, the higher the scholarship award. That's up to $39,000 in GPA-based scholarships! Review the GCU Direct Start Scholarship Requirements here for more info.
- Graduate from CCA with up to 36 completed college courses and $59,000 in scholarship dollars!
See GCU's website for additional information. **Information regarding these programs is current as of today's date, please reference GCU's website for any changes or updates.